
Pretty apathetic when it comes to lions.
A little embarrassed by Daddy at the petting zoo.
Cousin Jared tried to explain the exciting attributes of penguins to Ellie.
Not even Gracie could get Ellie excited about penguins, though.
And Isaac does make a good gorilla . . .
But Ellie's favorite seems to be people watching, waving to Grandma and Hannah over Daddy's shoulder.
She seemed to have a pretty good time, despite her lack of interest in the animals. She was so good we just might have to take her again sometime.












I think the zoo is more fun for parents than babies. Harrison went at 7 months and the animals were too far away. He was not interested at all. Maybe next summer will be better.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, Ellie is looking so big and cute. I can't decide who she looks like though.
Now a people watching zoo is something I would go to! Or volunteer for...Here we have a 31-year-old male sleeping in his office. Notice how he occasionally looks at the clock on his wall.
ReplyDeleteHey we have a zoo here in pocatello...I think Ellie deserves a vacation.
ReplyDelete